Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply?

The application process is quick and easy. Get started by clicking the apply button and provide some basic information about your business and what you do. This will only take 5-minutes or so.

What happens after I have applied?

Once you have applied via the online form your request is reviewed within 10-minutes (during business hours). A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss how invoice financing works and could benefit your business. If you wish to proceed we can have an approval in place the same business day and your first invoice paid within 48-hours after approval.

  • What is invoice financing?

    Invoice financing is a fairly simple concept when you break it down.  As a business you issue invoices to customer for products or services you have provided. These are essentially assets on your company ledger. The total amount owing to your business via your outstanding invoices can be bought or sold just like any other asset your business owns.

    Essentially, the way invoice financing works is you are selling your outstanding invoices as an asset at a discounted rate to a third party (such as Invoice Financing Australia). The benefit for your company is you get paid immediately for your product or services provided and can use that cash flow back in your business right away.

  • How do I know if I qualify?

    What is great about invoice financing is that almost all business are suitable and able to use this type of cash-flow finance.

    If you operate a business which provides credit to your customers (i.e. you deliver a product or service to your clients and issue an invoice for payment), then you’re a good fit for invoice finance. 

  • How long does it take to get paid for an invoice?

    At Invoice Financing Australia we have a dedicated team who work hard to get invoices paid quickly so you can get on with more important things in your business. If an invoice is sent to our team for payment you can expect payment into your nominated account within 24-hours.

  • What is the maximum finance amount?

    At Invoice Financing Australia we service business across Australia both big and small. We have invoice finance solutions putting cash-flow back into businesses ranging from $50k up to $5 Million.

  • How long does the application process take?

    We have a fast and simple online application process. Simply complete the simple form on our website (5-minutes) and you will have an offer tailored to your business within a few hours (during business hours).

  • How much does invoice financing cost?

    Invoice Financing is not treated like a conventional business loan with regular weekly or monthly payments. Instead, Invoice Financing Australia will fund your business in advance against your invoice value. 80% of the invoice value is funded on the invoice issue date with the remaining 20% paid back to your business (minus a small administration fee) when the invoice is paid in full.

    The total cost of the administration fee for providing the capital up front varies from client to client depending on total capital required and the individual businesses invoice payment terms. However, be aware it is generally a far lower cost and strain on cashflow than other traditional short-term funding options.

  • Do I need to provide any security?

    No. The outstanding invoices for your business are all the security that is required. This is why invoice financing can be a great choice to conventional funding options that can require you to put down large assets as security (such as the family home).

Invoice Financing from $50k to $5 Million

or learn more here